Autumn Winter 12 womenswear trends
Summer is finally here, so we can now finally bask in glorious sunshine… Meanwhile in the fashion world, we are fast-forwarding into Autumn Winter 12! Radiator PR has put together a list the top trends to keep you one step ahead this winter…
1) The ‘new black’ for this season is purple, which signifies luxury and decadence in rich tones from amethyst through to violet. Wear it from head to toe or accessorise with a bejewelled bag or statement shoes.
2) Incorporating black leather into your wardrobe this winter, is the perfect way to make a statement and instantly add the cool factor!
3) Country chic is one trend that you can guarantee will never go out of fashion. Quintessentially British checks, tweeds and herringbone fabrics have been given a renewed lease of life, with playful skirts, patterned jumpers and chic cigarette pants.
4) The Military just got sexier judging by this season’s interpretation. The flashing of flesh, figure hugging dresses and fitted jacket silhouettes have all proved very popular!
5) Eastern influences filtered through collections with beautiful embroidery and patterns, upon luxurious fabrics. Cheongsam and Kimono influences were played upon, but rich traditional colours of red and orange with gold accents remained.
6) Forget minimalism -Baroque is about pure and simple indulgence. Rich sumptuous fabrics such as silk, velvet and leather are adorned with jewels, gems and brocade patterns. Accessorise with bold statement gem and bead earrings –the bigger the better!
Charlene Campbell (Account Manager/Womenswear specialist)
← Affiliator Explained Olympic Opening Ceremony – Inspire a Generation →